[IPAC-List] IRB consent for selection research

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Thu Jun 27 19:12:46 EDT 2019

Megan,

I'll try to find an IRB submission that involved testing and send it to you.

Joel

Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelwiesen
(617) 244-8859
http://appliedpersonnelresearch.com

Continuing Education website (home study of recent journal articles): https://www.aprtestingservice.com/

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents without permission. If you have received this message in error please destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify the sender. Thank you.