[IPAC-List] Merit System Principles and hiring competent people

Lance Seberhagen sebe at rcn.com
Wed Jan 8 00:01:18 EST 2020

Federal "Standards for a Merit System of Personnel Administration" apply
to State & local governments receiving funds under certain federal programs.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CFR-2012-title5-vol2/xml/CFR-2012-title5-vol2-part900-subpartF.xml

Lance Seberhagen, Ph.D.

Seberhagen & Associates

9021 Trailridge Court