[IPAC-List] Safety Force Point Systems for Police, Fire, or EMT

Lance Seberhagen lance at seberhagen.com
Wed Jan 8 12:30:56 EST 2020

MQs & T&E Ratings:

Relevant education = credit.
Relevant experience = credit.
Other education = no credit.
Other experience = no credit.

1 yr of relevant experience = 1 year of relevant education.

T&E Ratings are usually highly specific to the job classification or
position being filled, and may vary over time. For example, points might
be awarded for specific courses or kinds & levels of experience beyond
that required in MQs.  Thus, there are no standard T&E Rating models to
follow for all jobs or even job families.

MSPB - T&E Ratings (2014)
http://people.tamu.edu/~w-arthur/611/Journals/US%20Merit%20Systs%20Protection%20Board%20%282014%29,%20eval%20job%20applicants--role%20of%20t%20&%20e%20in%20hiring.pdf

Lance Seberhagen, Ph.D.

Seberhagen & Associates