[IPAC-List] Question about US OPM's STRUCTURED INTERVIEWS: A PRACTICAL GUIDE (2008)

Lance Seberhagen sebe at rcn.com
Tue Jan 28 12:35:57 EST 2020

Step 4 is not applicable because the Selecting Official does not necessarily use a structured interview or a common rating scale to evaluate finalists.  OPM should have done a better job of explaining this.  The fact is that Selecting Officials in the Federal Government are free to conduct the final interview almost any way they want.

Lance Seberhagen, Ph.D.
Seberhagen & Associates
9021 Trailridge Ct
Vienna, VA 22182