[IPAC-List] Psychological testing

Wagman, Laura (MPD) laura.wagman at dc.gov
Mon Feb 3 12:10:39 EST 2020

My agency currently utilizes the following three tools in their psychological testing battery:

*        California Psychological Inventory (CPI-434)

*        Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)

*        State-Trait Anger Expression Inventory (STAXI)

We are interested in learning what other agencies utilize, what challenges they may have faced as well as if anyone can recommend exams which have a reduced bias against non-native English speakers.

Sincerely,

Laura Wagman
Director
Testing and Assessment Branch