[IPAC-List] Job Analysis That Includes Work Setting?

Aamodt, Mike maamodt at RADFORD.EDU
Fri Jun 4 08:00:20 EDT 2021

Hi John,

Back in 1979, Walter Rohmert and Kurt Landau wrote a book titled, "A New Technique for Job Analysis."  In the book they describe a job analysis technique, AET, that focuses on the work environment.  This might be a good place to start.

Take care,

Mike

Michael G. Aamodt, Ph.D. (Mike)
Professor Emeritus