[IPAC-List] Research Comparing Face-to Interactive Video Conference Interviews

Jim Frankart jedijimf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:43:33 EST 2022

Good morning to the IPAC group my name is James Frankart and I worked many years for the commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the Personnel field. I always enjoyed the yearly meeting of the group and had many wonderful discussions I still read the A-list and I’m glad to see you continuing to work in this important area. Keep up the good work and may you have a blessed day.

Sent from my iPhone