[IPAC-List] Research Comparing Face-to-Face and Interactive Video Conference Interviews

Warren Bobrow warren at allaboutperformance.biz
Wed Mar 2 10:32:30 EST 2022

I am looking for research (published or internal) comparing the
validity, adverse impact, and access of face-to-face and video
conference interviews (interactive). By access I mean data that examines
whether there are barriers to some populations participating in video
conference interviews.

My interest is in research and not current practices/recommendations.
I'm very interested to see what work has been done in this area.

Warmest Regards,

Warren

Warren Bobrow, Ph.D.
All About Performance, LLC
(310) 670-4175
You can subscribe to my blog (www.allaboutperformance.biz/blog)
for occasional comments on leadership and employee selection.
www.allaboutperformance.biz