[IPAC-List] Timing of Oral Board or Interview Questions

Dennis Doverspike dennisdoverspike at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 21:21:06 EDT 2022

Hello there List. Hope everyone is doing well. I asked this question a few
years ago, but thought I would run it by the list again.

If you ask structured, or semi-structured, questions during entry level
interviews, especially for safety forces, how much time do you allow per
question for:
1. Initial question and response
2. Additional probing or follow ups and responses
3. Total for one question

Thank you.

--
Dennis Doverspike, PhD., ABPP
dennisdoverspike at gmail.com
*Principled Progress Through People Science*

*Doverspike Consulting LLC:*

HR Litehouse (DBA)

Chief People Scientist

Mailing:

PO Box 1788

Stow, OH 44224-0788

330-690-3534

Email: dennisdoverspike at gmail.com

*Personal:*

Dennis Doverspike

3171 N. Dover Road

Silver Lake, Ohio 44224

330-690-3534

dennisdoverspike at gmail.com <dennis_doverspike at yahoo.com>

The information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, privileged and/or a work product
for the sole use of the intended recipient. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message
in error, please destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. If the
communication is strictly prohibited. In the case of E-mail or electronic
transmission, immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system
and notify the sender. E-mail and fax transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.