[Hackrf-dev] Testing a new HackRF One

Biette Maxime biette.maxime at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:57:26 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I started by following this outdated tutorial too:
http://superfro.org/setting-up-hackrf-in-windows-with-sdr/

When following it, they make you download the sdr# nightly build and you can stop after that. There is no need to download the hackrf dlls as they are now already included in sdr# and there is no need to edit sdr# configuration file. (So it is much simpler now compared to when the tutorial was written)

I was able to test the HackRF One and the Ham It Up that way. And it works great!
Now I'm in the process of installing GNURadio on Windows to see if I can get it to work.

Thank you and best regards,

Max