[Hackrf-dev] Any Pentoo install lessons learned?

Joshua Marpet joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com
Sun Aug 17 13:34:35 EDT 2014

Get on IRC, Freenode, #Pentoo channel.  Guaranteed answer in about 5
minutes (so long as somebody's awake)  :)

*Joshua A. Marpet*

Managing Principal

*GuardedRisk*

*Before the Breach **and **After The Incident!*

Cell: (908) 916-7764

Joshua.Marpet @ guardedrisk.com <Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com>

http://www.GuardedRisk.com