[Hackrf-dev] good/preferred platform?

Joshua Marpet joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com
Fri Aug 22 19:27:36 EDT 2014

I just use my windows laptop and SDR# for right now.  If you want to use
Gnuradio, of course, you'll need Linux or a VM, buuuut, you should test to
make sure it passes through the USB correctly.  A Surface pro3 is
intriguing to me, if you do it (for science! of course) please let us know
how well it works.

*Joshua A. Marpet*

Managing Principal

*GuardedRisk*

*Before the Breach **and **After The Incident!*

Cell: (908) 916-7764

Joshua.Marpet @ guardedrisk.com <Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com>

http://www.GuardedRisk.com