[IPAC-List] Who's Going to Nashville?

Ann Raines Gonter Ann.RainesGonter at DOR.GA.GOV
Wed Sep 9 14:27:17 EDT 2009

Thanks, Joel. I am certainly open to that possibility...heaven knows
between the great presentations by day and the exciting social functions
at night, I am rarely in my room anyway.

If you have anyone in mind, please give them my contact info.

Looking forward to seeing you next week,
Ann

Ann Gonter
678-575-1563

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Wiesen [mailto:JWiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:17 PM
To: Ann Raines Gonter; IPAC-List at ipacweb.org
Subject: Re: [IPAC-List] Who's Going to Nashville?

Hi Ann,

I wonder if there are folk attending who would like to find roommates to

keep the price down.

I've done that at some conferences and it worked out well.

Perhaps this listserv might be a vehicle for people to find roommates.

G'luck.

Joel

--
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research

Ann Raines Gonter wrote:

> Howdy IPACers,

> Through the generosity of a colleague in Arizona and the kindness of

my

> director, I am making plans to attend the conference next week.

Yehaw!

> Now, does anyone on the list know of a place to stay other than the

> Renaissance? I am on my own dime for this conference and $181 for

three