[IPAC-List] Adding bonus points to exam scores of city residents

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:49:52 EST 2009

Interesting twist, Dennis. So, the extra points issue could be argued on
Constitutional grounds (interference with freedom of association and
travel), even if the Title VII argument didn't have the numbers to sustain
it.

And, on the "I am not a lawyer" comment - you've been in the field long and
thoroughly enough to know employment law better than 90% of employment-law
lawyers. Sheesh, don't know if you're being modest or just want to make sure
nobody accuses you of being an attorney. Jeff

--
Jeff