[IPAC-List] IPAC - ACN advertising

Jayanthi Polaki jpolaki at mdta.state.md.us
Tue Jan 26 09:51:39 EST 2010

Dear All,

The Assessment Council News (ACN) is the official newsletter of the
International Personnel Assessment Council, an association of
individuals actively engaged in or contributing to the professional,
academic, and practical field of personnel research and assessment. The
Council has approximately 300 members and is growing!

I serve as the editor of the ACN, which is now published on a quarterly
basis: March, June, September, and December.

We would be interested in posting your advertisement in the ACN.

Advertisements for publication should be submitted in electronic format
by e-mail at jpolaki at mdta.state.md.us <mailto:jpolaki at mdta.state.md.us>
. Please let me know of any questions regarding the submission format.

Respective closing dates for advertising are February 15, May 1, August
1, and November 1. Also, you may submit an advertisement to be published
in all 4 issues and send a one-time payment.

The advertising rates by size of ad are:

Advertisement Size

Advertisement Dimensions

Cost per Advertisement

Cost for 4 Issues

Full Page

7.5" x 9.75"

$50

$200

Half Page

7.5" x 4.875"

$25

$100

Business Card Size

3.5" x 2"

$12.50

$50

If you would like to submit an ad for the March issue:

* Please send me a copy of your ad by February 15, 2010.
* Please contact Reid Klion (rklion at panpowered.com
<mailto:rklion at panpowered.com> ), IPAC Financial Officer, to arrange
payment.

There will also be many opportunities to participate in the upcoming
IPAC Conference in Newport Beach, CA, July 18-21, as a sponsor, vendor,
or exhibitor. If you are interested in learning more about these
opportunities please contact Shelley Langan (slangan at cps.ca.gov
<mailto:slangan at cps.ca.gov> ), 2010 IPAC Conference Chairperson, and we
will forward conference exhibitor information to you as soon as it is
available.

For year-round presence to the IPAC membership, please consider ACN
advertising as a viable outreach opportunity!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the number
listed below.

Thank you!

Jay

Jayanthi Polaki