[IPAC-List] Full IPAC Conference Program Now on Website
Michael_Willihnganz at CalPERS.CA.GOV
Tue May 25 14:38:07 EDT 2010
2010 IPAC Conference: July 18th to the 21st in Newport Beach, California
The full IPAC conference program has now been posted to the IPAC website (IPACweb.org). Additionally, the early bird conference registration rate of $250 has been extended to June 1st.
I would like to call to your attention the six pre-conference workshops being offered this year:
* Design and Implementation of a Comprehensive Assessment Program
* Designing and Implementing Web-based Surveys: Asking the Right Questions at the Right Time
* Foundations of Employee Selection
* The Big Picture: How Taking a Broader View of Fairness in Selection Can Result in Better Service and Fewer Complaints
* IPMA-HR Job Analysis Workshop
* Developing and Administering Interviews
These workshops have been value priced. There are workshops for HR and assessment novices as well as seasoned practitioners. This is an ideal opportunity to take advantaged of outstanding, in-depth training at a very economical price. All pre-conference workshops are being offered on Sunday, July 18th.
DON'T FORGET THE FREE IPAC WEBINAR ON JUNE 9TH. Go to IPACweb.org to register.
Michael A. Willihnganz
Chief, Human Resources
CalPERS Human Resources Division
Phone: (916) 795-0636
Fax: (916) 795-4001
Michael_Willihnganz at calpers.ca.gov
More information about the IPAC-List