[IPAC-List] IPAC Pre-Conference Workshops: High-Quality, Low-Cost Training
Michael_Willihnganz at CalPERS.CA.GOV
Wed Jun 23 11:17:47 EDT 2010
There are still seats available in each of the six IPAC pre-conference workshops which will be held in Newport Beach, California on July 18th. The six pre-conference workshops include:
* IPMA-HR Job Analysis Class
* Developing and Administering Interviews
* Foundations of Employee Selection
* Design and Implementation of a Comprehensive Assessment Program
* The Big Picture: How Taking a Broader View of Fairness in Selection can Result in Better Service and Fewer Complaints
* Designing and Implementing Web-based Surveys: Asking the Right Questions at the Right Time
As you can see, there are workshops for both assessment novices and experts alike. This is an outstanding opportunity to take advantage of high-quality training at a very economical price. Never before have this many assessment-related workshops been conducted in one location. Visit IPACweb.org for information and registration details.
Haven't registered for the IPAC conference yet? Do so today, time is running out.
2010 IPAC Conference, July 18th through the 21st, Newport Beach, California.
Michael A. Willihnganz
Chief, Human Resources
CalPERS Human Resources Division
Phone: (916) 795-0636
Fax: (916) 795-4001
Michael_Willihnganz at calpers.ca.gov
More information about the IPAC-List