[IPAC-List] Computer assisted testing

Marcodesp at aol.com Marcodesp at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 17:33:09 EST 2011

Our online system is Internet based and customers can use it at any
location as long as it is proctored by agency personnel who have signed a
security agreement. Instant scoring and item analysis reports are available.

We have an item bank for customers to choose from, or we can load customer
generated items into our system. Once the tests are loaded they can be
administered online or in paper format.

We are a JPA public agency based in California, but since we are Internet
based we can work with agencies in any location. We do have limitations on
the type and size of organizations that can receive our services. If you
would like further information let me know.

Marianne Tonjes
Executive Director
CODESP
_www.codesp.com_ (http://www.codesp.com/)
714-374-8644

In a message dated 2/11/2011 1:17:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,