[IPAC-List] International Organizational Hiring Practices Survey

Matthew C. Reeder reederm1 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:35:08 EDT 2011

Whoops - I meant to say that I hadn't seen too many people posting requests
on here for research participation from list members, which is what I wasn't
sure about being acceptable (didn't want to come off as some random
solicitor or posting spam). I re-read it after I sent it and realized that
it may not have read as intended. Sorry for any confusion.

Matt