[IPAC-List] promotional exam strategy

Winfred Arthur, Jr. w-arthur at neo.tamu.edu
Wed Jun 29 12:21:21 EDT 2011

well, at one level it is really a test design and development issue,
right? specifically, if the exam [pool of 500 items] adequately samples
from and represents the content domain as defined, then by "studying the
exam", one would indeed be studying the content domain [i.e., they are
in effect one and the same]. that is indeed the sampling-based
definition of content-related validity, no?

- winfred