[IPAC-List] Personality Testing for Entry-level Firefighters

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Wed Jul 11 13:37:29 EDT 2012

Hi Leilani,

A small number of fire departments use my personality test and/or my
computerized background self-report form to help select fire fighters.
The background form yields 9 numeric scores on such areas as risk-taking
and relationships with others.

Personality test: http://www.aprtestingservices.com/business/pws/

Computerized background form:
http://www.aprtestingservices.com/government/pcbs/

G'luck.

Joel

- -
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelwiesen
(617) 244-8859
http://appliedpersonnelresearch.com

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents
without permission. If you have received this message in error please
destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify
the sender. Thank you.