[IPAC-List] Civil Service Rules

Maloney, Michael MMaloney1 at Columbus.gov
Thu Dec 13 09:23:32 EST 2012

Here's City of Columbus, Ohio CS Rules

http://csc.columbus.gov/rule_pdf/index.asp

Michael Maloney
Personnel Analyst II

750 Piedmont
Columbus, OH 43224
Direct: 614.645.7494
www.columbus.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Feuquay [mailto:jfeuquay at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:23 PM
To: Dennis Doverspike
Cc: IPAC-List
Subject: Re: [IPAC-List] Civil Service Rules

Dennis:

Here's links to Ohio, Missouri and Oklahoma's civil service rules. The difficulty in finding them is that each state has a slightly different name and administrative structure for the personnel organization. Y'all have fun now.

http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/124
http://www.sos.mo.gov/adrules/csr/current/1csr/1csr.asp
http://www.ok.gov/opm/HR_Rules_and_Statutes/index.html
Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey P Feuquay, I/O Psychologist & Attorney Director, Psychology-Law Center, LLC and Special Counsel to Russell, Brown & Breckenridge, LLC
108 W. Walnut, PO Box 376, Nevada, MO 64772
ofc: 417-667-5076 fax: 417-667-3013