[IPAC-List] Changes to/Future of IPAC-List

Bryan Baldwin Bryan.Baldwin at doj.ca.gov
Wed Feb 20 09:14:48 EST 2013

Those of you that know me know I pride myself on using the latest technologies like LinkedIn, but I have observed that despite our LinkedIn group having nearly 600 members it has historically seen less activity than this list. It has only recently shown more signs of life with activity from people like Warren Bobrow. For whatever reason, this list seems to continue to serve a need, perhaps because of its simplicity. Given that fostering connections among testing professionals is part of IPAC's core mission I would vote to keep it, archive capability or no.

Bryan Baldwin
Personnel Officer
California Department of Justice