[IPAC-List] Facebook

Winfred Arthur, Jr w-arthur at neo.tamu.edu
Wed May 29 18:35:03 EDT 2013

Dennis, thanks for the clarification. i can clearly see why that would
be a good practice. but what i had in mind, in terms of my query, was
more along the lines of employment decision making. i find this
fascinating b/c it seems analogous to unstructured interviews like "if
you had to be a tree, what type of tree would you be?" what _*are*_ the
attributes that one is trying to assess or make inferences about when
one incorporates "absence on the internet" into an employment decision?
that is what i am curious about. Marianne touched on this a bit. based
on her response, i am wondering . . . for instance, is it serving like a
reference check of some sort?

- winfred