[IPAC-List] Facebook

Tan, James A. jatan at stcloudstate.edu
Wed May 29 20:18:36 EDT 2013

Dennis,

This may be of interest to you and others. It's about a survey of about 20,000 individuals and one of the questions asked was "Have you ever been rejected for a job because of comments or pictures on your online/social media profile?"

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57586767-93/facebookers-beware-that-silly-update-can-cost-you-a-job/

James

James A. Tan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor