[IPAC-List] Distance Learning/Facetiming Assessors

Richard Arwood richard.arwood at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 19:02:48 EDT 2014

Richard, I will be glad, if you wish, to speak privately with you about what
I am going to recommend, but I come from a large metro base of experience,
both as a Chief of Fire Training (1992-1997) and as Chief of Department
(2004-2008).  In my experience I have found the approaches offered by
Management and Personnel Systems (MPS) to be excellent and well-accepted by
candidates.  I also found the costs to be competitively lower than the
expenses incurred to utilize outside assessors, while witnessing broad
acceptance of results by candidates who also received direct, written
feedback regarding their own performance and a individual, personal report
to guide them in future professional development.  I believe the approaches
that you seek can be capably offered by MPS.

Mr. Richard Joines was my direct contact at MPS, and I would encourage you
to explore the options that MPS could offer you.

https://www.mps-corp.com/about.html

Best wishes...........Richard

Richard B. Arwood - Fire Chief (Retired-City of Memphis, TN)

  now residing in Collierville, TN