[IPAC-List] Suitability Testing for EMS

Dennis Doverspike dennisdoverspike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:31:15 EDT 2015

Jordan

Check out Avesta. http://avestacorp.com/

Avesta is one of the leaders in EMS HR solutions to the private sector.
They also work with the public sector.

IPMA-HR tests include EMS components. You could check with Assessment
Services about a EMS-specific tailored test.

Disclaimer: I consult at times to Avesta and write a blog and work with
IPMA-HR.

Dennis

--
Dennis Doverspike, PhD., ABPP
Licensed Psychologist, #3539 (OHIO)
dennisdoverspike at gmail.com

The information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, privileged and/or a work product
for the sole use of the intended recipient. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message
in error, please destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. If the
communication is strictly prohibited. In the case of E-mail or electronic
transmission, immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system
and notify the sender. E-mail and fax transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.