[IPAC-List] Military Accommodation/USERRA

Mudd, Jordan W. Jordan.Mudd at louisvilleky.gov
Wed Jun 1 12:34:22 EDT 2016

Have you investigated any sort of web-based video conferencing options? I have utilized Skype in the past for interviews. I would imagine most military bases would have such conferencing options for service members to communicate with their families. I have found letting the employee investigate options on their base and then providing a contact person for you to work out the details has always been fruitful. The tricky part is if you want to administer the test the same time other candidates are taking the exam (for test security purposes) while accounting for time zone differences.

Jordan Mudd
Personnel Coordinator
Louisville Metro Government
Emergency Services