[IPAC-List] developing normative data

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Wed Sep 14 10:31:33 EDT 2016

A pdf is attached with the most relevant definitions from two APA
Dictionaries: D of Psychology and D of Statistics.

D of Psychology uses the exact term you use, Gene.

Hope this helps.

Joel

- -
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelwiesen
(617) 244-8859
http://appliedpersonnelresearch.com

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents
without permission. If you have received this message in error please
destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify
the sender. Thank you.