[IPAC-List] Cost of video Interviewing

Blair, Michael Michael.Blair2 at opm.gov
Fri Mar 27 10:53:39 EDT 2020

Reaching out to see if anyone on the listserv has tangible information about the per applicant cost of using video interview tools like those offered by Hire Vue, Spark Hire, Modern Hire, etc.? Given the new reality induced by COVID-19, my suspicion is these platforms will become infinitely more popular than they are today. It would be nice to have a baseline cost to see if these companies try to profiteer from the coming demand.

Note - I'm not looking to debate validity, practicality, the use of AI to score video interviews, etc.

Thanks.

Michael D. Blair
Lead Personnel Research Psychologist
Selection and Promotion Assessment (SPA)
United States Office of Personnel Management

601 E 12th Street, Suite W-0139 | Kansas City, MO 64106
P: 202-957-5427 | M: 202-957-5427
Michael.Blair2 at opm.gov<mailto:Michael.Blair2 at opm.gov> | www.opm.gov/HRS<http://www.opm.gov/HRS>
[HRSES_high-res]