[IPAC-List] Using BARS As Part of a Layoff or RIF

Warren Bobrow warren at allaboutperformance.biz
Wed Mar 10 11:10:16 EST 2021

Good Morning IPACers!

If you have used BARS (behaviorally anchored ratings scales) to evaluate
employees during a layoff or RIF (reduction in force), I'd like to chat
with you about when and how the ratings were used during the process.
I'm particularly interested if the BARS were used as part of the
determination of who would stay, or get re-assigned, or separated from
the organization.

Please e-mail me privately or call at the number below.

Warmest Regards,

Warren

Warren Bobrow, Ph.D.
All About Performance, LLC
(310) 670-4175
You can subscribe to my blog (www.allaboutperformance.biz/blog
<www.allaboutperformance.biz/blog>)
for occasional comments on leadership and employee selection.
www.allaboutperformance.biz < www.allaboutperformance.biz>